A Pathway To Your Definition of Financial Independence
We provide Wealth Advisory Services — financial planning coupled with asset management — The CORE of what we do together with your goals. We are compensated for our unbiased advice and investment management solely by our clients, as we are a Fee-Only firm.
Before we can manage any assets, safeguarded with our recommended independent custodian Fidelity Investments®, we need a plan that revolves around you.
- Are you living the life you envisioned?
- What are your goals for the future?
- What needs to get done today?
Unbiased financial planning coupled with asset management built on a unique, personalized plan for YOU and your goals.
Working together, we'll come up with a roadmap to help deliver you towards your own financial independence with the peace of mind knowing you can live your today while addressing your future.
Looking for a more comprehensive view of your financial future?
Want us to advise and manage other aspects of your financial picture to ensure they align with your overall goals? We can come up with a plan for that. Our goal is to help provide you with financial peace of mind -- and that is different for each client and unique to you.
Our advisors have the ability to provide advice on a wide suite of services related to your overall financial picture. Where you want to go determines how much advice and active management you want from us.
Ask us about any number of these offerings to support your overall financial picture.
- Employee Benefits Package – ensuring you are taking advantage of all it offers.
- Employer-Sponsored Retirement Plans – ensure your allocations sync with your overall goals.
- Financial Independence or Retirement - Outlining your path to getting there while enjoying your today.
- Retirement Income Planning - How to generate cash flow and income from your investments once your achieved financial independence or retirement.
- Roth IRA Conversions – Plan and apply appropriate IRA to Roth IRA conversion strategies
- Education Savings Planning - Develop education savings plan strategies for your children and grandchildren.
- Real Estate – Thinking of buying a new home or vacation home? We can evaluate options with you to put you on the right path.
- Cash Reserve – Develop a strategy for your cash reserve to ensure readiness to support you with life’s unexpected events.
- Protection Planning Evaluation – Provide a comprehensive review with recommendations for your Life, Disability and Long-term Care Insurance coverage needs.
- Coordination with other Professionals – Join efforts with your Tax Accountant, Estate Attorney or others to ensure all aspects of your financial life are working together for you.
*Please Note: The scope of any financial planning and consulting services depends upon the terms of the engagement, and the specific requests and needs of the client. Washington Wealth Advisors neither serves as a law firm nor an accounting firm, nor as an insurance agency. Washington Wealth Advisors does not prepare legal documents or tax returns, nor does it sell insurance products.