Our Wealth Advisory Services process – Getting Started and Onward!
Ready to Begin? Let’s go.
Once we have a clear understanding of your goals, we’ll factor in your time horizon and risk tolerance to provide you with the very best, unbiased advice for your situation. Your investment accounts, custodied with our recommended independent custodian Fidelity Investments®, will be opened. Then, we’ll proactively manage those assets, communicate progress, rebalance as needed and work your plan. We stand ready to respond and adapt as life presents its ups, downs and opportunities.
Onward! Ongoing, proactive monitoring and management
As a fiduciary, it is our responsibility to proactively monitor, manage and adjust your investments so as to provide timely, unbiased advice. The goal – to keep your investment strategy in line with your overall financial goals. You can have the peace of mind in our consistently providing:
- Ongoing research of underlying investments - specifically we are looking for low cost options that provide top tier category returns over the long term.
- Risk management approach - utilizing strategies such as dollar-cost-averaging and ongoing rebalancing to mitigate risk.
- Performance reporting - transparent performance reporting that shows portfolio returns net of fees.
- Disciplined investment approach - your asset allocation strategy is tied to your specific financial planning goals. We do not try to time the market, but rather help keep you on track and focused towards achieving your long-term objectives.
Wealth Advisory Services – Fee-Only
As we are a Fee-Only firm, our clients can have confidence that their best interests are at the heart of our independent, unbiased advice. Our Fee-Only structure is based on your assets held under management with our firm with our recommended independent custodian Fidelity Investments®. We’re paid by our clients – solely – not by any institution, brokerage firm, investment managers, corporation or bank.
As a Fee-Only firm, we are compensated by our clients to provide unbiased advice and actively manage investments. Our fees are broken down into two components:
- Onboarding fee* — We’ll need to gather information about your goals and your assets, provide initial advice and planning, establish your accounts and set you up online with our recommended independent custodian Fidelity Investments®. Each client is unique and each plan is personalized to reflect your goals. Our one-time Onboarding fee covers all that it entails to get you set up on your path towards achieving your goals.
- Assets Under Management (AUM) fee — We are compensated by our clients only. Our annual fee for Wealth Advisory Services is based upon a percentage of the market value of your assets under our management and held in custody with Fidelity Investments®. This fee is prorated and paid monthly, in arrears, based upon the average daily balance of the assets during the month. It is automatically deducted from the account you designate.
We are proud to be held to the fiduciary standard of care – providing unbiased, independent financial advice with asset management – to keep you on track towards helping to achieve your goals with peace of mind.
* When the total amount of assets under management (AUM) is less than $500,000, an annual fee equal to the Onboarding fee will be assessed each year until the total amount of assets under management reaches $500,000. Once this threshold is reached, clients are charged only the Assets Under Management (AUM) fee as described.