At Washington Wealth Advisors, we have our clients — and our clients only — at the forefront of our advice.
- We pride ourselves on our independence and transparency -- integrity is at our core.
- We provide personalized advice -- driven by your goals.
- We give you our undivided loyalty -- a partnership built on trust.
- We are dedicated to helping you reach your financial objectives -- whatever they may be.
We Are Fee-Only and Free From Conflicts of Interest
While working with Washington Wealth Advisors, our clients can have confidence that their best interests are at the heart of our advice. As a Fee-Only firm, our advisors provide independent, personalized advice to keep clients on track to achieve their unique financial goals. Fee-Only firms are fiduciaries.
If you’ve spent any time researching financial advisors, you’ve probably come across the term ‘Fee-Only’. Washington Wealth Advisors is a ‘Fee-Only’ financial firm. So, why is this important? Tune in for a message from our Managing Partner Todd Youngdahl, CFP® and Founder Maura Schauss, CFP® to learn more about a Fee-Only financial advisory firm.
We are Fiduciaries
The fiduciary standard of care means that the only thing that motivates your advisor is what is best for you. There are no external influences upon your advisor to favor certain products because we do not sell any products. We recommend Fidelity Investments® as our independent custodian to hold and safeguard our clients’ assets. We are solely compensated by you.
Fee-only advisors — fiduciaries — like us, are legally and ethically required to act in your best interest at all times. That means you can always...
- Expect independent advice based on your unique goals.
- Expect undivided loyalty.
- Expect complete transparency.
- Expect full disclosure of fees.
Tune in to our Founder and Managing Partner Maura Schauss, CFP® to learn more about fiduciaries and why working with a fiduciary is important to you.
Our Advisors are Certified Financial Planners®
We built Washington Wealth Advisors on the premise that our advisors hold their Certified Financial Planner® designation – or CFP®. CFP® is known as the gold standard of certifications because it requires the advisor use their knowledge to act in the best interests of their clients.
Tune in for a message from our Managing Partner Todd Youngdahl, CFP® and Founder Maura Schauss, CFP® to learn more about the importance of the CFP® Designation
So, why would you choose WWA?
Our independence serves as a basis to create a personalized investment strategy tailored to meeting your financial goals. We provide objective, well-researched, goals-driven advice and insight.
In other words, working to achieve financial peace of mind that can help you…
- Work towards life’s exciting milestones like buying a house, achieving financial independence, or enjoying a high standard of living throughout a long life.
- Achieve your dream to fully fund your child’s college education, and perhaps, your grandchild’s.
- Weather the storm when the unanticipated hits like an unexpected disability or death in the family.
- Withstand short-term market volatility knowing your plan is diversified and aligned with your personal time horizon.
- Plan for a long awaited career change, so you can live your very best life today and into the future.
- Contribute to a valued charity and positively impact your community.
Your financial peace of mind can result from thoughtful, proactive financial planning coupled with asset management aligned with your unique goals.