Coordination With Other Specialists
Creating customized investment and wealth management solutions for you, your family or your organization requires a great deal of coordination*. Clear communication is the best way to make sure financial planning strategies are fully aligned with your objectives.
In order to protect your interests and serve you best, Washington Wealth Advisors coordinates with your other specialists and planning professionals – including attorneys, accountants, mortgage professionals and tax advisors.* Proactive and open communication allows everyone involved to have a better understanding of the current positioning and resources that are required to meet your needs, thus keeping you on track to achieve your financial goals.
Our Integrated Approach
Our Financial Advisors consider your total financial picture and reach out, as needed, to:
- Communicate with your CPA and/or attorney to coordinate financial decisions
- Facilitate year-end tax planning with your accountant by providing gain/loss reports and other documents
- Assist with tax forecasting for retirement plans, including distributions
- Orchestrate charitable gifting strategies
- Work with your attorney so that your investment accounts are updated with key estate planning details, such as beneficiary and gifting designations
- Collaborate with mortgage professionals to determine appropriate strategies for your real estate decisions
For more information, or if you would like a referral to other key specialists we work with regularly, please feel free to contact our client service team.