Fidelity: How to stay on track with your investments as leadership shifts in Washington
November 8, 2020 from Fidelity
Sharing some perspective from our Fidelity resources. Knowledge is empowering and can support you in remaining focused on your goals.
"6 insights from Fidelity pros"
Every 4 years, we take a look at how the presidential and congressional elections may impact your personal finances: taxes, investments, health care, retirement, and more. Our analysis is intended to be non-partisan and focused on helping you plan today for potential scenarios and outcomes.
- The results of the 2020 elections may not be final for weeks or months.
- Which party controls the Senate will be key to the President’s ability to achieve his agenda.
- Economic growth drives investment outcomes more than politics.
- There are steps you can consider if you’re concerned about rising taxes.
- If you have a solid financial plan, stick with it. If you need one, we can help.
Please connect with Washington Wealth Advisors should you or a member of your family like to review your approach or check in for some peace of mind.